Blackberry owners can download applications from the BlackBerry App World by accessing the smartphone from www.blackberry.com/appworld or mobile.blackberry.com. On average, BlackBerry smartphone users download more than 4 million applications from the BlackBerry App World daily, which currently has more than 40,000 BlackBerry applications. To date, users have downloaded more than 1 billion copies of applications. Of course, it is difficult to navigate in such a large amount of content, but to simplify the choice, there are ratings, one of which we now represent to you.
BlackBerry smartphones protect the data transmitted through the communication channels – all mail, calls, but to provide a greater level of security, you will also need the ability to manage the phone in case of loss. To do this, use the proprietary application BlackBerry Protect. It is free.
But now I want to talk with you about shopping apps. Particularly at this time of year, after summer spending and increased heating bills, many people are looking for ways to save money. There are now plenty of ways to make shopping less expensive through Blackberry coupon applications and other apps to save time.
Blackberry Shopping Apps
While some people absolutely love shopping, for others it can be a complete nightmare causing much stress. Those of us who fall into the latter category can find ways to make the experience less challenging with Blackberry apps. Here are some examples of helpful Blackberry shopping apps for those who either enjoy or dread heading to town:
- OurGroceries Shopping List – never forget shopping lists, cross items off, organise items by category/aisle, share shopping lists with household, ideal for stress-free shopping
- eBay – search, watch, bid or buy on the move, makes eBay much easier, especially for communicating with sellers/buyers
- Canadian Tire – find store locations, scan barcodes for product information, check product availability to save time
- Shopper Shopping List – build custom items, view product catalogues, reuse lists for weekly food shops, keep lists synced with family members
- CardStar – easily store and quickly retrieve rewards clubs, loyalty membership cards for national and regional merchants, saves having to carry endless receipts and plastic cards around
Coupon Applications to Save Money
One simple way to save money is by making the most of coupons. Here are some examples of Blackberry applications offering coupons and other money saving means for reducing shopping costs:
- Frugalytics Shopping for Smart People – search millions of products to save money, compare prices, read descriptions, review ratings, excellent way to lower expenses
- Caripromo – get the best deals, coupons for many merchants, practical information to save on food shopping, various loyalty programs
- Discount Calculator – if maths isn’t your strength, this app is ideal for working out discounts on sale items
- Coupons and Shopping Discounts GeoQpons – huge database, access coupons at many name brand stores, get the very best deals and discounts every time you shop
- Valpak Local Coupons – exclusive electronic coupons to get money off essential goods and services in your local area
- Clip mobile – search, save and redeem the best special offers around, finds deals in your area within seconds (exclusively for Canadian customers)
As highlighted above, shopping can be made less stressful through using Blackberry apps. If you want to save money on everyday items, gifts and exclusive products, coupon applications will allow you to find the best deals available at the click of a button.